Join the fun and send a flock of lawn flamingos to a friend or neighbor. Flocking starts on September 1st and the feathers will be flying!
Flamingo flocking is a fun way to support Grad Night, get a leg up
on the competition, order your flock today!
• Flocks will “fly south” after Thanksgiving Break and return in the Spring 2012
• For more information contact Julie Down @ 835-7266
• Washougal and Camas addresses only please
• Order forms are at WHS or online through WHS links or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for wp.doc or pdf of order form
• Insurance to prevent flocks from landing in your yard is only $5, see order form
• Special event flocking must be arranged in advance, please call Julie for info